TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Wardrobes Direct Builds All Wardrobes From Modular Systems
A quotation provided by Wardrobes Direct Limited is subject to our Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
1. Payment Terms are 50% deposit payable on the full price quoted
upon ordering & balance payable prior to installation or delivery.
2. Installation is not included in the quoted price unless specifically quoted.
3. Any building work required for the installation of our product is not included in the quoted price unless specifically quoted.
4. Removal of clothing or fixtures from customer’s wardrobes is not included in the quoted price.
5. Door quotations are based on the customer providing a full finished door opening which is plumb, level and square. Door jambs are not included in the quoted price. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide a flat, level surface for the top and bottom door tracks.
6. If floor packers are required for door tracks, we will supply a 9mm packer these free of charge. This packer can only be used on a hard surface when carpet will be applied to the floor. Fitting of door packers is the responsibility of the client. We will not cut carpet for tracks; this should be done by the client or by a professional.
7. If the floor surface is not level where a door track will be applied, it is the customer’s responsibility to prepare the surface to be level prior to installation. If the floor is not level and our installer is able to pack the floor for adequate track installation, there will be a $150 fee for every set of doors requiring this leveling process.
8. Freestanding Units are assembled onsite and in the room where the wardrobe will sit. We will require sufficient floor space to assemble, which may include removal by the client of bedding and furniture.
9. Any painting and/or wallpapering of unfinished panel wardrobe doors are the customer’s responsibility & the rear side of all doors must be sealed.
10. Skirting. We will provide a standard skirting cut out on the back of melamine towers and gables of 60mm x 12mm. We can provide for different sizes if this is taken into account at the time of measuring. We cannot provide skirting cut out where scribing to accommodate custom styled skirting is requested. If skirting is to be cut out by our installer at the time of installation, remedial work to the cut area is the client’s responsibility.
11. Where the walls inside a wardrobe are not, level, square or plumb we will produce wardrobe organisers and shelves to best fit the space as provided.
It is not our role or intention to provide solutions for existing poor workmanship or walls that through time are no longer correctly aligned.
12. Until paid in full, ownership of all goods supplied, is retained by Wardrobes Direct Limited & until such time, the customer authorises Wardrobes Direct Limited to enter the property and reclaim goods supplied, regardless of whether or not they are now fixed to the property.
13. Prices quoted do not include GST unless otherwise specified.
14. Quoted prices remain valid for 90x days from the date shown on this Quotation.
15. We will provide you with ‘Drawn Plans’ of the quoted wardrobe system(s) for your approval, each page needs to be signed confirming acceptance of the plans drawn & your signature is required for acceptance of our the “Terms & Conditions” outlined on these pages.
16. The measurements on the plans are indicative in accordance with the size of your wardrobe space to enable our systems to fit.
17. If any alterations are made at your request after we have received your signed acceptance, the changes will incur additional costs.
18. Orders will only go to production, upon receipt of your signed acceptance and receipt of a 50% deposit. Final Payment is required 24Hrs Prior to Installation or supply
19. Any Changes to Installation dates from the client must be notified 72 Hrs prior. After this time installation changes will cost $200.
20. Manufacturing and Installations Quality Standards Policy
We make every effort to produce Best Quality and Best Value ranges of Wardrobe Organisers and Sliding Doors. All of our plans and designs are based on modular systems. This ensures that you get great consistency, however, with modular systems the sizes are fixed and cannot be remodeled or changed. We will not take responsibility for situations where installations are in a location where the wall or floors are not true, level or out of plumb. We will make every effort to install our systems to achieve the best effect. We take no responsibility to perform remedial work to houses that are a result of poor workmanship or walls and floors that have moved over time.
Manufacturing Quality and Standards Policy
At Wardrobes Wardrobes Direct we take every effort to produce Best Quality and Best Value ranges of Wardrobe Organisers and Sliding Doors.
All of our plans and designs are based on Modular systems. We cannot take responsibility for situations where wardrobe fit outs are in a location where the walls or floors are not true, level or out of plumb.
We will make every effort to install our system to the best effect; however, we build wardrobes not houses. We take no responsibility to perform remedial work to houses that are a result of poor workmanship or walls and floors that have moved over time.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Privacy Statement: Any personal data collected on this Website is not disclosed to third parties without your express consent. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Accuracy of content: While WARDROBES DIRECT LTD. has endeavoured to take all reasonable and appropriate care in the preparation of the content of this website and has no reason to believe that any information contained on this website is inaccurate, WARDROBES DIRECT LTD does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information, or that such information is error free. WARDROBES DIRECT LTD. does not undertake to keep this website updated. WARDROBES DIRECT LTD. does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result either directly or indirectly from reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website including without limitation, where such loss or damage is a result of or contributed to, by the negligence of WARDROBES DIRECT LTD.
Jurisdiction: Details contained on this website relating to Goods have been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law and may not satisfy the laws of any other jurisdiction. We do not warrant that the details on this website concerning those Goods will satisfy the laws of any other jurisdiction. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction where you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside New Zealand) and if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods from this website.
Collecting Information: Whenever you access this website, WARDROBES DIRECT LTD. will collect the following types of information from you:
The IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet;
The operating system and the browser your computer uses and any search engine you are using;
The date and time you are visiting;
The URLs of the pages you visit, as well as any other information you may explicitly provide in the course of accessing the website such as your name, gender, email address and other personal details such as telephone number.