- Fitted Wardrobes & Organisers
- Freestanding Wardrobes
- Sliding Doors
- Our Difference
- Wardrobe Direct Locations
1. Payment Terms are 50% deposit payable on the full price quoted
upon ordering & balance payable prior to installation or delivery. Jobs under $2000 inc gst, payment is required in full prior to manufacture.
2. Installation is not included in the quoted price unless specifically quoted.
3. Any building work required for the installation of our product is not included in the quoted price unless specifically quoted.
4. Removal of clothing or fixtures from customer’s wardrobes is not included in the quoted price.
5. Door quotations are based on the customer providing a full finished door opening which is plumb, level and square. Door jambs are not included in the quoted price. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide a flat, level surface for the top and bottom door tracks.
6. If floor packers are required for door tracks, we will supply a 9mm packer these free of charge. This packer can only be used on a hard surface when carpet will be applied to the floor. Fitting of door packers is the responsibility of the client. We will not cut carpet for tracks; this should be done by the client or by a professional.
7. If the floor surface is not level where a door track will be applied, it is the customer’s responsibility to prepare the surface to be level prior to installation. If the floor is not level and our installer is able to pack the floor for adequate track installation, there will be a $150 fee for every set of doors requiring this leveling process.
8. Freestanding Units are assembled onsite and in the room where the wardrobe will sit. We will require sufficient floor space to assemble, which may include removal by the client of bedding and furniture.
9. Any painting and/or wallpapering of unfinished panel wardrobe doors are the customer’s responsibility & the rear side of all doors must be sealed.
10. Skirting. We will provide a standard skirting cut out on the back of melamine towers and gables of 60mm x 12mm. We can provide for different sizes if this is taken into account at the time of measuring. We cannot provide skirting cut out where scribing to accommodate custom styled skirting is requested. If skirting is to be cut out by our installer at the time of installation, remedial work to the cut area is the client’s responsibility.
11. Where the walls inside a wardrobe are not, level, square or plumb we will produce wardrobe organisers and shelves to best fit the space as provided.
It is not our role or intention to provide solutions for existing poor workmanship or walls that through time are no longer correctly aligned.
12. Until paid in full, ownership of all goods supplied, is retained by Wardrobes Direct Limited & until such time, the customer authorises Wardrobes Direct Limited to enter the property and reclaim goods supplied, regardless of whether or not they are now fixed to the property.
13. Prices quoted do not include GST unless otherwise specified.
14. Quoted prices remain valid for 30x days from the date shown on this Quotation.
15. We will provide you with ‘Drawn Plans’ of the quoted wardrobe system(s) for your approval, each page needs to be signed confirming acceptance of the plans drawn & your signature is required for acceptance of our the “Terms & Conditions” outlined on these pages.
16. The measurements on the plans are indicative in accordance with the size of your wardrobe space to enable our systems to fit.
17. If any alterations are made at your request after we have received your signed acceptance, the changes will incur additional costs.
18. Orders will only go to production, upon receipt of your signed acceptance and receipt of a 50% deposit. Final Payment is required 24Hrs Prior to Installation or supply
19. Any Changes to Installation dates from the client must be notified 72 Hrs prior. After this time installation changes will cost $200.
20. Manufacturing and Installations Quality Standards Policy
We make every effort to produce Best Quality and Best Value ranges of Wardrobe Organisers and Sliding Doors. All of our plans and designs are based on modular systems. This ensures that you get great consistency, however, with modular systems the sizes are fixed and cannot be remodeled or changed. We will not take responsibility for situations where installations are in a location where the wall or floors are not true, level or out of plumb. We will make every effort to install our systems to achieve the best effect. We take no responsibility to perform remedial work to houses that are a result of poor workmanship or walls and floors that have moved over time
21. Colours. From time to time colour selections may not be available at the time of Manufacture. In some cases we may supply an alternative colour that is closest to the original selected.
22. Every manufacturer offers their interpretation of the colour White. Most are very similar with only minor differences; we reserve to make that choice when it is required.
23. Changes to Specification. From time to time we may have to make changes to specifications due to lack of materials or such at the time of manufacture, or where we consider specifications are changed to better enhance the wardrobe or doors. At these times we will always act in Good Faith and will not compromise the integrity of the product. Final say in these situations remains with us the producer.
24. Our Fully Assembled Modular Wardrobe Systems will never be beaten on price policy
*Our offer is based on our fully assembled modular wardrobe systems only that is in-stock or available to order. Prices must include GST and any delivery or other charges applicable. Colour options are limited to our standard colour ranges. Comparative prices must be at what we consider to be the current market price, and exclude trade quotes, stock liquidations and commercial quantities. Only written documentation of proof will be accepted. Wardrobes Direct reserves the right to refuse quotes where we consider they do not reflect the current market price. Designs or materials may vary from supplier to supplier and we will supply products that are part of our current range or appear on our websites. Wardrobes Direct reserves the right to decline any sales we deem unreasonable. Every Wardrobes Direct product is covered by our 10 year Full Replacement Warranty. Installation charges are additional if applicable.
When you make a deposit or place an order for our goods or services, we consider that in doing so you have read and accept our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
At Wardrobes Wardrobes Direct we take every effort to produce Best Quality and Best Value ranges of Wardrobe Organisers and Sliding Doors.
All of our plans and designs are based on Modular systems. We cannot take responsibility for situations where wardrobe fit-outs are in a location where the walls or floors are not true, level or out of plumb.
We will make every effort to install our system to the best effect; however, we build wardrobes not houses. We take no responsibility to perform remedial work to houses that are a result of poor workmanship or walls and floors that have moved over time.
Where Wardrobes Direct advertises that the freight is included in the price or at a discounted rate, Wardrobes Direct reserves the right to classify locations for Freight Included.
Auckland Metro, Kaitaia, Keri Keri, Whangarei, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, Palmerston North, Hastings, Napier, Levin, Paraparaumu, Tawa, Porirua, Wellington Metro, Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt, Nelson, Blenheim, Christchurch, Ashburton, Timaru, Dunedin, Greymouth, Westport, Queenstown, Wanaka, Invercargill, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Alexandra, Oamaru, Gore.
We are able to delivery to many areas outside of these listed, however a freight surcharge applies. Deliveries to Rural Locations as Classified by Wardrobes Direct and Apartment Builders are not possible.